WE ARE HIRING
Personal Lines Account Executive
Kelleher Insurances is one of Ireland’s leading insurance broking organisation’s and has been providing personal and corporate insurance since 1938.
We have a vacancy within our Personal Lines Department:
Working on the front line of a sales and service team, the role involves contact with potential and existing customers, quoting and advising on cover and services.
- Have a strong sales background and know how to close a sale
- Have good interpersonal skills and be very competent in IT
- Ability to problem solve and reach considered solutions for clients
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have experience of a busy office and be competent in managing work loads
- Work well under pressure and work as part of a team
- Experience in Insurance Customer Service
- Experience in Insurance Broking
- APA Qualification – held or working toward/or equivalent
- Have experience of working with the Open Gi software platform
The successful Candidate will be provided with full training on the job. Salary will be commensurate with experience and includes an attractive company benefits package. Any insurance examinations needed will be paid for in full. If you think you are a higher achiever and you are willing to go that extra mile, then apply to join a company that is progressive and dynamic and takes pride in its people and their career development.
PLEASE FORWARD CV TO:
or post to 3 Jocelyn Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth, FAO Personal Lines Manager
MJ Kelleher & Sons (Dundalk) Ltd t/a Kelleher Insurances is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.